Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello World! Thanks For Stopping By!

I recently put a traffic feed widget on TransGriot because I was curious to see where my readers were coming from.

Before I put it on the blog, I knew I had people that popped in from Great Britain, the Philippines, Australia, various parts of Canada, Portugal and various parts of the US who comment on a regular basis.

But after I finally put it on, I was amazed to see that I get hits from the Netherlands, Norway, Turkey, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, Sweden, France, Switzerland, South Africa, Nigeria, Japan, Thailand, Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia and Mexico.

It obviously varies based on the time I look at it, but I'm proud to have a wider international following than I initially presumed.

So thank you world for stopping by, spending your valuable browsing time here, and perusing through the over 1300 posts that interest you.

I promise I'll do my utmost to keep it interesting so you continue to come back and feel moved from time to time leave a comment from time to time.