Saturday, May 21, 2011

Trans Sister Needs Bone Marrow Transplant

I met Jasmina Andino last year when I had the honor of being the grand marshal for last year's Noho Trans Pride parade.   Had a blast talking to her (and everyone else I met on that whirlwind trip) and on occasion she sends me messages updating me on what's up in her life.

This was passed on to me by a mutual FB acquaintance.

***
My name is Rafael Andino, and I'm desperately looking for some one who's willing to donate bone-marrow. My wife Jasmina Andino, is currently battling leukemia and needs someone with O- blood type to please donate bone-marrow.  This would help fight off her illness and safe her life. I would be forever grateful if somebody took the time to get checked and make a donation. Think about it, you could be saving someones' life. Thank you.
I love you Jasmina!

El esposo de mi amiga Jasmina a publicado esto en mi pared. Le pido a mi familia fb a considerar esto y si alguien cree en una labor de amor por favor, tomen un paso adelante y ayudar !!!!!!

Mi nombre es Rafael Andino, y estoy buscando desesperadamente a alguien que esté dispuesto a donar médula ósea. Mi esposa, Jasmina Andino, está luchando contra "leucemia" y necesita a alguien con O-tipo de sangre, que, por favor, donar médula ósea. Esto ayudaría a luchar contra su enfermedad y seguro de su vida. Estaría eternamente agradecida si alguien se tomó el tiempo para hacerse controles y hacer una donación. Piensa en ello, podría salvar la vida someones. Gracias.

Te amo Jasmina!

***

If you're in Jasmina's New England neck of the woods (or close), meet those parameters, are on the registry, and willing to do so, please get in contact with the Andinos or leave your contact info with me.

JASMINA_ANDINO@YAHOO.COM

Will keep you readers updated as to what transpires in this situation.