Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's E-Day



It's E-Day. Election Day 2008. After two years of primaries, debates and a hard fought stretch run it comes down to peeps casting their ballots. The denizens of Dixville Notch NH, have already done so. At midnight they cast their ballots with the results being 15-6 for Obama.

I'm about to head out the door right now to my precinct to cast a history making presidential vote for Barack Obama. While I'm nervous about the outcome, I'm cautiously optimistic as well. The trends are breaking his way right now, but we'll know in a few hours whether he'll be our next president as this historic day wears on.

I was happy to hear the Redskins lost to the Steelers 23-6. So if the Redskins Election Predictor holds true to form there will be a very festive crowd in Grant Park tonight.

I also get a chance to weigh in on the McConnell-Lunsford US senate race as well along with other state and local races.

I've waited long enough. Time to get rolling to the precinct.